Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 2 @ EPCOT


EPCOT was by far our most favorite of all!
We LOVED the WORLD SHOWCASE... CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, FRANCE, MOROCCO, JAPAN, AMERICA, ITALY, GERMANY, CHINA, NORWAY & MEXICO!
You literally felt transported to each country. Everyone working in that country is from that country. We could have spent hours talking to the people and exploring the little villages.



Miranda loved the United Kingdom and got most of her mementoes from there. She is a master at picking up accents, so she was in her element in England. I love the way they talk.











I personally loved France... the pastry shop, the street shows, this amazing film that shows the beautiful French countryside. The overall feeling is just so romantic and quaint.
And of course the IllumiNations Fireworks Show at Epcot was the best EVER! Yup, funnel cakes and fireworks... could there be any better combination!





I am Norweigan on my Dad's side, so I couldn't resist this silly photo op with my daughter!













And I am German on my Mom's side, so here we have Randy & Tyler wearing their cute, little Alpine hats. Just a little side story, when Randy was a little boy, his Dad was stationed in France and England. So, his very favorite souvenier was his Alpine hat... that he proceeded to wear THROUGH high school! I am not kidding!


Ok, so which alabaster wine stopper do you suppose I picked out from Italy? Umm, no dah, the lone aqua one!
Hey, check back for Day 3 @ MGM/ Hollywood Studios!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, that looks like so much fun. I have been in 1992 and is still looks great like then. I had a blast and I hope you'll have it too.

Suzy

NanAZ said...

Epcot is the one place that makes us really want to go to Florida. It really looks awesome! Some day...

So Tyler inherited his knack for creative wardrobe from his dad, huh? I love the idea of Randy in that hat in high school. LOL