Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 3 @ MGM/ Hollywood





Oh ya, lots of fun, scary rides- smokin, hot stunt shows- crazy, rockin roller coasters and LOTS and LOTS of fire! What a blast!
But I don't think I will ever like the free-falling on Tower of Terror... ever.






Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show- unbelievable!

Extreme Stunt Show- waaaay cool! Yes, that would be a stuntman that you see on fire!

FANTASMIC!!!- I burst into tears at the conclusion of the show!

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith- 0-60 in 2.2 seconds, immediately into a loop! Seriously awesome!

2 comments:

bj said...

Oh, boy...what a time you must have had. My beautiful daughter and family went to MGM/HOLLYWOOD this summer and had such a blast. Brought back tons of pictures, like yours. I'm so glad you had such a good time.
Thank you much for stopping by my space...I do appreciate your sweet words. Please come back by again soon.
hugs, bj

Sandy said...

Hi Linda - we were in Orlando and had a blast w/the kids 2 summers ago (hot!) ... fun memories.

Looks like a great time!