Monday, April 01, 2013

Mickey antennae balls


We've been adorning our two vans with Disney antennae balls for years now. And invaribly we lose an ear or two in a few months. Thankfully our daughter will pick one up for us on her next visit to The Happiest Place on Earth. She's a season ticket holder and goes fairly often.

But a year ago when she brought back yet another Fantasia Mickey, I wised up. (btw, that blue hat has rescued me more times than I care to admit, when I can't find my van:) Well this time I added superglue to all the areas that could separate from the ball. I found the baseball Mickey brand-new at a yard sale for a quarter. So both vans got brand new super-glued antennae balls a year ago. In fact, this photo was taken April 6th, 2012.

Get this ~ one year later ~ 
BOTH vans still have their Mickey ears attached to the balls!!!

3 comments:

Skerrib said...

Brilliant!! Nothing like a little preemptive superglue!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Are you the clever one Linda!
I enjoyed reading about your trip below too...I have been meaning to get over here.
At 10:30 you had been up for 8 hours? Huh?
You two always seem to have so much fun together..love that.
Hugs friend,
Cindy
come by and see my chenille if you get a chance too.

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.