Monday, July 01, 2013

heroes remembered


Nathan & Jonah were dressed in their patriotic red, white & blues in church yesterday. So of course I had to whip out my iPhone and snap a few photos.


And then I find out that Jonah is walking! Oh my goodness, he thinks he's so cool.


Nathan isn't the least bit interested... he's more verbal of the two.


But my heart is heavy and sad this morning. 
19 elite hotshot firefighters from Prescott, Arizona died in the Yarnell wildfire yesterday.
I can't imagine...
Praying for the family, friends and firefighting community that are grieving the loss of these brave young men.



2 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

they look so cute!
Isn't that funny that one is walking and the other isn't interested. I bet before long he will be to keep up with his bro.
I am so saddened by the loss of the firefighters, what a horrible thing for their families and the country.
Hugs friend and Happy 4th to you,
Cindy

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.