Thursday, December 20, 2007

a few of my favorite things





Cloche covered sugar houses, churches and trees, vintage glass ornaments and my Caroling family are just a few of my favorite things. They make the Holidays happy in our home!







I am so excited to introduce you to the newest member of the Caroling family. Is she not the sweetest! Last week I went to Savers and there she was. I fell in love. Don't you just love her spirit and passion for singing. Mmmm... whatever will I name her?
Yes, I have named the adults... Mrs. Hanson (after my 5th grade teacher- yes, she was as serious and strict and bossy as she looks here, but a very good teacher I might add), Uncle Stan (my Aunt Selma's husband that passed away several years ago) and Aunt Eva (both her and my Uncle Odell have been gone for several years). Maybe I will name the kids after each of my grandkids, as they are born. Sounds like a plan.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love all your decorations but my favorite are the tinsel trees and glitter houses. So pretty.

Sandy said...

Oh, I love your carolers! And the newest one ...
Hope you are having a wonderful season.
I always love your inspiration that you share, over on my blog!
Love Sandy

Jodi Ohl said...

Love all your sparkly goodness! The cloches are great! You can really use them year round (according to Martha..lol)!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Judy said...

Great decorations...and I love your new caroler.

May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I'm glad that you found me, as I have enjoyed looking through your blog. Love your mitten garland, red plates and cloches. I love my churches!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Just love those Carolers.

Merry "Christ"mas to you and your family. May the New Year bring you good health, happiness and love of family.

Blessings,

Sher

Debbie Kay said...

Linda:

You are soooo cute and have such an amazing style. I don't have a blog but sure enjoy lookin around your world and connecting with people who share my same interests. (It's a bonus that we are sisters in Christ too). Thank you for sharing a slice of your life with us in blogland. Love and God Bless you in the New Year and always.

Debbie Kennedy

Deb said...

Beautiful pictures Linda. I can see why they are some of your favourite things!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.