Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Disneyland!

We had the best time as a family at Disneyland! Truly THE BEST! The last time we went as a family was 5 years ago but this time we had Emolyn Kate with us. And it doesn't get any better than seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a child.


Of course I had to bring the Princess clothes I have been collecting for Emolyn. (that I found at thrift stores) When my kids were growing up they always traveled with their pretend/dress-up clothes. In fact, those bags took up more room than their regular clothes.


I have been drooling over Amy's aqua Mickey scarf that she got at Disneyland last year and wore when she spent the day at St. Paul's Cathedral in London with Miranda. Randy surprised me and bought me my very own. I love it!


Oh how Emolyn loves her Aunt 'Mandy'!


Yes, Randy & I actually danced in Disneyland, making me the happiest girl in the happiest place on earth! We danced to this fabulous Big Band orchestra from the swing era. They were great!


Maybe a spot of tea to suit your fancy? Come on, we sing and everything! We take requests!


How cute is Miss Emy? At the last second she leaned in to make the shot and got us so tickled.


Love that this little family wholeheartedly embraces Mickey into their family.


And then it was time to head home. Along with all the other rides, I made sure to ride my favorites Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, CA Screamin and Soarin over CA two times each. I've become quite the roller coaster maniac! And there is nothing better on the planet than the sensation of Soarin Over California.

But then we arrived home...

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That picture of all of you in the teacup should be your Christmas card. That is soo cute! I just went to Disneyland for the first time last year...I went for my 55th birthday! And I acted like I was 5! So fun, would love to take my family one day...

NanAZ said...

Looks like you all had a blast! You have some great potential Christmas pictures there.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Linda,
What great family pics and I am so glad to hear you had a great time! The neatest pic is you and hubby dancing, that just is the sweetest! Your family is lovely! Hugs, Cindy

Skerrib said...

Roller coasters? Sounds like you're gonna have to start touring the country for them.