Monday, November 16, 2009
* do you see what I woke up to Saturday morning? Rain. Yes, RAIN! I was beside myself.... ok, what exactly does that mean? Must find out.
* WikiAnswers says- Speechless with bewilderment. Dumbfounded with a tad bit of shock.
Oh ya, that would be me Sat.. I was beside myself.
* good news, we'll be getting a new kitchen. Even better news, we don't have to start the kitchen remodel till after the holidays. Yeh!
* spending an inordinate amount of time looking at kitchens online.
* embarrassed to admit that one of the wall units they tore down held a bazillion magazines... some that date back to the 90's. I know. Because they were stacked, only the bottom few got wet. So I've been slowly tossing them all week... but not before checking out any possible kitchen designs. Bye beloved magazines.
* my son Shawn inherited my love of magazines. Sorry Nicole.
* the flood has forced me to take note of all my stuff. Must weed out stuff.
* uncovered this large metal cooler with spout in the garage, that I thrifted years ago for a dollar. It will now be a part of our cottage camping adventures.
* the green plaid lunch box was mine when I was a little girl.
* love the color and design of old thermos bottles.
* the mess is getting to me. Overwhelming. Paralyzing. Dismal.
* I think I need a grandbaby fix. A well known cure-all for everything.