Monday, November 09, 2009

Pioneer Woman Cooks!

Ok, so WOW, it's been quite an eventful weekend. But before I tell you all about Disneyland and then coming home to a flooded house, I'll start you out with the Pioneer Woman's cookbook tour here in Tempe Thursday night.
Ree was amazing, so elegant, charming & funny. And she has the most gorgeous hair. Seriously, gorgeous. I loved her. She was like a rock star. But so down-to-earth. I want her to be my best friend. I want her to invite me to the Lodge so I can wash vegetables in her vegetable sink.


I went to the book signing with my friends Judi and Cheryl. We had such fun visiting in the standing-room-only bookstore till Ree, Missy and Marlboro Man's Mom came out. I loved the Q&A session. I even asked her a question so she would notice me. I am such a groupie like that.


But because we were scheduled to get our books signed in the wee hours of the morning (I am not even kidding), we chose to leave our books for her to sign and later pick up. Poor Ree has been signing books till 1 am at every city on this tour so far! Isn't she the best!
*** Disney and flooded house posts coming soon.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you had such a good time, but, oh, my... you sure must have quite a flood story. Sure sorry about that.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

NanAZ said...

Sounds like fun time with the Pioneer Woman!

So sad about the flood, but can't wait to see when everything is replaced and new.

Jan said...

Lucky you! How much fun was that! I would love to have been able to get down there to see Ree. Maybe on her next book tour! lol!