Tuesday, November 17, 2009

shamrocks & lemons

I have always wanted to do this at California Adventure. So I did. But I always make time to take that Disney character quiz in Hollywood and I am always Tinker Bell. Always.


Something is always blooming year round here in the Valley of the Sun. It's pretty little shamrocks at the moment.


And the lemons on my lemon tree are ripening quickly. I will pick them as I need them, well into the month of June. Cuz leaving them on the tree is the best way to preserve them. I love my lemon tree.

3 comments:

NanAZ said...

Those pink flowers are called shamrocks? Are they perennials? I love them! And someday I hope to get some citrus trees for our backyard when we re-do it.

Skerrib said...

Yes, you are most definitely Tinkerbell!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Cute pics and yes you are a tinkerbell! I think I might be a snow white! Hugs, Cindy