- Thank you for following me on Google Friend Connect. (top sidebar)
- I love Followers and well, more the merrier!
- Have you been voting for Kurt Warner on DWTS? I have.
- Randy bought an Andy Williams Christmas CD at Target the other night.
- We happen to have the most extensive collection of Christmas music that I know of.
- But we're purists so no Christmas music till after the pumpkin pie is served on Thanksgiving Day.
- Emolyn spent yesterday with me and I didn't take one picture.
- That has never happened before.
- She went wild over the child-size corn broom I found at a yard sale and swept all the leaves off the back patio.
- She swept for over a half-hour and talked nonstop to her Uncle Tyler.
- Her Pop Pop took her home on his way to band rehearsal and I missed her terribly.
- I am rather excited about seeing the Backstreet Boys Reunion on Oprah this month.
- Not a big boy band fan, but "I Want It That Way" happens to be one of my favorite songs.
- And they're actually going to sing it!
- I am in love with THIS cabin in Nova Scotia.
- I'm so in love with my new granddaughter Elsie.
- Had my favorite meal last night... grilled salmon, asparagus and angel hair pasta. Yum.
- Our daughter Miranda and friends Elizabeth and Kendra drove to Disneyland last night.
- A year ago this very weekend Randy & I drove our family to Disneyland.
- We arrived home to a flooded house.
- I was left so traumatized by the whole incident that I can't stop reminding people, even total strangers, to turn off their main water valve when they leave overnight.
- SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR MAIN WATER VALUE WHEN YOU LEAVE HOME OVERNIGHT!
- I'm sorry for yelling. I couldn't help myself.
- I also couldn't help but post a pic. I mean, what's a post without a pic or two... or four.
|Emolyn's 99 cent apron from Tiedemann's|
|She always wears an apron to cook|
|She loved her Mama's Halloween wig|
|And Koda loves giving Emolyn puppy dog kisses|