Sunday, March 13, 2011

spring has sprung

  • spring has sprung. And I'm lovin' it.
  • arugula is the best and I didn't even know it existed a year ago.
  • got an old, comfy wicker chair yesterday for a dollar.
  • I am not happy that it's going to be in the 90's this week.
  • I need to clean out the garage before it's too hot to do so.
  • my baby turns 22 on Wednesday.
  • my favorite little thrift store is closing.
  • I know you already know... but say it ain't so.
  • went on a preschool field trip to Tolmachoff Farms.
  • so much fun!
Me & Elsie


    Farmer Emolyn 

    2 comments:

    Dianna said...

    90 degrees?! Wow - we're thankful to be in the mid 60's around here!

    Sorry your thrift shop is closing.
    Looks like you had fun on the field trip!

    Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

    Hi Linda,
    That is so crazy that your going to be in the 90's already!
    We have so much snow left I could cry! But... it's supposed to be warm this week for us.
    That pic of you and the baby is so darn cute! No way do you look old enough to be the grandma!
    Hugs,
    Cindy