Monday, September 12, 2011

Camp Circus Carnival


The Camp Circus Carnival was SO MUCH FUN!!!
Oh, and that would be my husband in the ginormous green glasses.
Hey, I looked at this photo several times before I actually saw him myself! ha!


Shawn's family cracked me up! Love their costumes!
Nicole found everything at Goodwill.
Shawn's hobo clown costume featured boxers that were a size 6X... 
and they were ripped... and not on the seam. 
And that's all I got to say 'bout that.



elsie lane could not have been more adorable!
So this here Mimi couldn't stop kissing those chubby cheeks.


Mustaches-on-a-stick make for a mighty fine photo op, wouldn't you agree?



The face-painting booth was a hit with all ages!



"Pop pop, when I open my eyes, that thing on your head better be gone".
(click pic to enlarge)


And my miniature cupcakes were quite the hit at the cake-walk!
But wait till you see what we ate at the carnival!

2 comments:

Mel's Designs from the Cabin said...

What a fun family you have! Love those pictures of your clowns...Mel

Kristen said...

how fun! I love the circus theme! hahaha I totally didn't see Uncle Randy in the group picture until I read what you wrote!