Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ciao Bella boots

Have you ever wanted something real bad, but then convinced yourself that you really didn't, because in all honesty, you just couldn't justify the cost? I do that a lot. So last fall while pinning outfits on my Pinterest fashion board, I noticed that most of my images featured riding boots. And for a while I convinced myself that I needed boots. So I kept my eyes out for a good deal. But by the time boots around these parts go on clearance, winter is pretty much over. And so was my longing for boots.

Well, yesterday I walked into Savers and found these Ciao Bella boots half-off for $6.50! We're talkin' these very boots. (retail $198.00) The very color I wanted. My very size. Which made me very happy. Oh, and very soft, real leather. I know, I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes the Lord's tender mercies come in the form of beautiful boots. :) I'm so thrilled for you, Linda! They're absolutely gorgeous!