Wednesday, March 13, 2013

my favorite colors


I am in love with these colors. Especially when I see them all together in a single item.
Blues and greens and yellow hues ~ the ultimate eye-candy.

I am never without my favorite glass of ice water. That's all I drink, all day long. So when I found one with my favorite colors a year ago, I paid full price ~ $4.00. ha!
And then I found the make up case at a yard sale for 50 cents. The perfect shades of my favorite colors. I mean perfect! I don't even use it, cuz to me it's like a piece of art. 
And then last week I found the tiered serving tray at a thrift store for $2.00. Seriously, I need another tiered tray like I need a hole in my head. But the colors! Oh those lovely colors. And because it's plastic, perfect for Arizona outdoor entertaining.

My son Tyler turns 24 on Saturday and we're having a family picnic at the park tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to decorate using these colors.

P.S. I also love my orange plastic Ikea tablecloth, with my favorite colored circles. Yup, that's coming to the picnic too. Photos to come!

2 comments:

joanne said...

it will all look quite festive with those colours together! My fav's too. Happy Birthday to your son. I hope you have fantastic picnic weather!

Zootsuitmama said...

I have a friend that's re doing her kitchen in those colors! So cute!