Monday, July 22, 2013

Wisconsin Songs songbook


Last weekend I checked out a new thrift store next door to the ARC in Tempe.
And I found this songbook for $1.00. 
I know, I was shaking a tad bit when I picked it up...


... and saw that the copyright was 1915.


The first edition copyright was in 1898.
This one is the fourth edition.
Good to know I didn't pay more than the original Price per Copy. :)


I've enjoyed looking through the song list... 
to name just a few ~

Victorious Badgers
A Wisconsin Song
Wisconsin Co-ed Song
We're Loyal To You, Illinois (that's strange)
Let's Drink To Old Wisconsin

and what's a Wisconsin songbook without ~
Polly - Wolly - Doodle


3 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is such a cool find Linda!
I love it, your such a good treasure finder.
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Decor To Adore said...

Love this! It found the perfect home.

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.