Monday, July 22, 2013

Wisconsin Songs songbook


Last weekend I checked out a new thrift store next door to the ARC in Tempe.
And I found this songbook for $1.00. 
I know, I was shaking a tad bit when I picked it up...


... and saw that the copyright was 1915.


The first edition copyright was in 1898.
This one is the fourth edition.
Good to know I didn't pay more than the original Price per Copy. :)


I've enjoyed looking through the song list... 
to name just a few ~

Victorious Badgers
A Wisconsin Song
Wisconsin Co-ed Song
We're Loyal To You, Illinois (that's strange)
Let's Drink To Old Wisconsin

and what's a Wisconsin songbook without ~
Polly - Wolly - Doodle


2 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is such a cool find Linda!
I love it, your such a good treasure finder.
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love this! It found the perfect home.