Monday, June 18, 2007

I want...

this.

Hey, a girl can dream can't she! Isn't she a beauty! Oh and for only a cool $50,000! That's more than the first home Randy and I bought in 1983! Be sure to check out the Shady Dell RV Resort in Bisbee, AZ!!! And then click on trailers & rates. Oh my gosh, the cutest place ever!
Anyway, I am itching to hit the road! Have I told you how happy I am when traveling? Giddy happy! Crazy happy! I don't read or look through magazines or sleep. I don't want to miss a single thing! You know, those interesting cloud formations, old dilapidated windmills, an Airstream cruising along, a yard sale or thrift store, a thunderstorm building in the distance, weird license plates, fields of corn and alfalfa or an Amish family in a horse pulled buggy.
And we always play the license plate game... finding all 50 states! We have never found all 50 in a single trip. So, I got one question... do any of you folks in Rhode Island or West Virginia ever go on vacation?!

5 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

I love to travel too, Linda! Hope you get to do something soon so you can find those license plates, LOL.

Loved all your happy things too. How fun!

Rhoda

Sandy said...

I grew up playing the alphabet game! HA.
What will you and Randy be traveling in?
Sandy
For Reluctant Entertainers

Jen Kershner said...

Oh, I love it! I never considered myself an RV kinda girl but I could go for that. What if we do a timeshare program with it?!

NanAZ said...

Hey I have an idea for a roadtrip! Are you up for it?

Once on vacation we got all the states except Rhode Island (even Hawaii and Alaska), then just a few days after getting back from vacation, I saw Rhode Island back in town. I think that counted though, because my heart was still on vacation.

Sarah and Jack said...

We have seen West virginia. Not sure about RI though.