Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I WON!!!

When I started my blog back in 2006, I quickly connected with several other blogs that had also started around that same time. You instantly feel a kinship to them and remain loyal to them even after many years... and you are thrilled and jealous all at the same time when some of them become very successful.
Sandy's blog Reluctant Entertainer is one of those blogs. I have watched her grow in readership and influence in the blog community, and now with the release of her very own published cookbook. SO proud of my friend Sandy!
But rather than order her cookbook when it became available, I have spent the past several months entering every give-away in hopes of winning one. I know. Well, I was seriously days aways from putting in an Amazon order, that included her cookbook, when Sandy notified me that I had not only won her cookbook... but ALL THIS!!!

Oh my gosh, I WON her Mother's Day giveaway!!!

And it couldn't have come at a better time. Seriously, my husband & I have been going through the hardest season in our 30+ years in full-time ministry. So when I awoke from a sleepless night that morning and received Sandy's email... I just sat there and cried.
Thank you Sandy!!

2 comments:

Nicole T said...

yeah!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats Linda!
I am so sorry you are going through a tough time right now....look forward to seeing you in June! Yah!
Hugs,
Cindy