- the Estate Sale I've been working on since March was a huge success.
- the family worked the 2-day sale with me, which made it so much easier.
- finally sold the antique chandelier I've had listed on Craig's List for many months.
- it didn't sell at an earlier Estate Sale I did in December.
- still had the original 92 glass crystals.
- perseverance really does pay off.
- we've been doing life with one vehicle and so far so good.
- not sure what we'll do when my husband finally gets a job.
- watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix ~ so addicting.
- Starbucks Frappuccinos are 1/2 off this week from 3-5pm.
- and I have a couple dollars left on a gift card. yes!
- I have Tendonitis/ Bursitis in my right shoulder.
- the pain has been unbearable since December. Sleeping is the worst.
- needless to say, I process everything through a grid of pain & sleep deprivation.
- oh, and fear... we have no medical insurance.
- I'm not the most pleasant person to live with as of late.
- went to my first Vintage Market by Junk in the Trunk. Chris & I had so much fun!
- OMG ~ I came away with oodles of repurposed inspiration galore!!!
- Randy & I attended a beautiful wedding over the weekend.
- at the very same venue my daughter got married exactly 6 months earlier.
- very emotional remembering that magical day.
- I sold another Estate Sale item at my yard sale a couple months ago,
- and recently got an email from the lady showing me what her daughter did with the side table ~ I was blown away! check it out ~ The Hankful House blog
- my 24 year old son Tyler introduced me to Duck Dynasty ~ I'm hooked!
- check out Phil Robertson's powerful testimony.
These are a few of the items that I still need to sell from the Estate Sale over the weekend ~
Wedgwood Amherst Platinum Bone China ~ 12 place settings
19 Limoge luncheon plates ~ made in France