Friday, November 27, 2009

giving thanks

Thankful-
~ that much good is coming from the flood.
~ that Tyler & his friends love my pizzookies.
~ that Emolyn calls me Mimi.
~ that my husband adores me.
~ that the weather here is near perfect.
~ that I can trust God with my kids.
~ that we were created with needs...
~ that are met while living out our faith in community.
~ that Randy's Christmas concert is coming up.
~ that mint MnMs are back on the shelves.
~ that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! (more pics to come)

*** Hey, just a reminder that my 500th post giveaway expires tonight at 8 PM! Thanks for commenting!

Hope you all had a sweet, memorable Thanksgiving Day with friends & family!

3 comments:

NanAZ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Jan said...

What a pretty table! I'm sure you had a delightful day!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That's an amazing looking table Linda! Oh, I love your red hutch, that is just the cutest! Sounds like a wonderful day, our snow is gone but I can't complain it's been warmer than usual. On Monday, my Son and Dil close on their home, I am so excited to get back out there, hopefully in January. Hugs, Cindy