Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tyler~ this 'n that

~ my youngest turned 21 yesterday. Happy Birthday Tyler! Click HERE and then scroll to the song Circle of Life and enjoy while reading my post. All the voices are Tyler. He's so talented. (ooh, The Remedy is way cool too)
~ Tyler, I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. (makes me cry every time I read that book)
~ St. Patrick's Day has taken on a whole new meaning since our trip to Ireland last April.
~ I had myself a Guinness last night to celebrate Tyler's 21st birthday. (loved the Guinness Storehouse Tour in Dublin.)
~ I love high pulp chewable orange juice. Don't you?
~ OMG, Liberty of London collection at Target! Need I say more.
~ so I bought THIS Easter dress yesterday. I know, Liberty is known for their vibrant fabrics and I go and buy the black one. But I have a real cute sweater that will make it pop.
~ I bought the dress to remember Easter in London a year ago, while visiting our daughter Miranda.
~ and I paid full price. I never pay retail! I either shop thrift store or the clearance racks... but never full price and rarely even the sale racks.
~ I love Verizon. They replaced my phone for free yesterday because it kept coming apart.
~ I can't wait to bake scones in my new kitchen!

~ Thank you Doris for gifting me with this beautiful cupcake stand. I LOVE it sooo much! And yes, I do plan to use it for cupcakes someday. But till then...

2 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have looked and looked for those...I want a set of four for so long!! But I a (really) happy that you have one!! Happy St. Patty's day!

NanAZ said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler. When Kevin was in Kindergarten his teacher had the kids act out that book (I'll love you forever), while she narrated. She put the words that you just quoted to music and the kids sang them every time they came up in the story. I was in tears by the second page and pretty much every parent cried thru the whole thing.

Isn't it wonderful to have such precious boys (I mean men)?