Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Nathan & Jonah @ 1


Just so you know ~ extreme amounts of cuteness are embedded in this post!


My grandsons Nathan & Jonah turned 1 the end of April.


They are really and truly the sweetest little boys ever.


And yes I have tears rolling down my cheek just thinking about the love they already have for each other, and the memories they will make in the years to come.


I can't wait to see their personalities expressed through their differences and their similarities.


I think they're praying the photo session will end soon...


... so they can play with their favorite sisters in the whole world.


Oh this family melts me. I love them to pieces.


Oh my oshkosh b'gosh ~ are they just the cutest or what!!!

Special thanks to En Love Photography ~ love your work!

5 comments:

Heidi@TheMerryMagpieVintage said...

Linda, they really are just ADORABLE!! They look like such happy little boys!

Deb said...

Sweet!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

They are adorable....

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

They are so darn cute Linda!
They look just like their Daddy times 2!
What a nice family they have, I can see why you are a proud Grandma!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Nancy said...

Love it! Which is which? I think it's great the way the twin with the darker plaid shirt has bigger expressions that his brother. He smiles a bit bigger every time. I wonder if that's indicative of his personality? Love when he's laughing at his brother too. So sweet!