Saturday, October 04, 2008

the cabin on the farm


My Dad & Mom, my brother Gary and Randy relaxing at the cabin.
This is the cabin that Randy & I are staying at. Ron & deb had this cabin built a few years ago. It takes the Amish a year to build and then they deliver and set it up. It's gorgeous on the inside. And the pellet stove keeps it so warm and cozy.


This is the view we have. If you clic the pic below to enlarge, you can see the blue Harvester silos in the distance. The farm is about a mile walking through the fields. Or a couple miles driving around Beaver Creek and Timber Creek roads.


My Dad checking the soybeans. He is 83 years old and still helps out on the farm. He amazes me.


Ginny, Gary, Randy & I went for a long hike through various parts of the 350 acre farm. Randy took this pic of my sister Ginny and I enjoying the crisp autumn air. Man, I feel healthy here!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow...what a cabin! It looks like a great place to stay.