Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Wishing you the Merriest Christmas from our house to yours.
My heart is filled with such a deep sense of peace & joy as we embark upon this journey back home. I feel loved, protected and prayed for. Thank you for standing in the gap... for interceding on our behalf. I know that the reality and finality of my Dad's passing will set in and I will be thankful to be among those that knew him well. It will truly be a celebration of a life well lived. My Dad loved his life. He loved working the land, milking the cows, harvesting the yield. He was the consummate farmer, totally and completely dedicated to his farm, land and animals. He loved his family in ways that produced secure, capable kids. We would strive to be like him... dependable, kind and generous.
My Dad's obituary was posted in our local newspaper yesterday. Click HERE if you would like to read more about my Dad.
I am hoping to keep you posted as we travel to and from the farm. Thank you so much for following along on the journey.
Have a safe & joyous Christmas everyone.
*** Click our Christmas picture to enlarge. And yes, that picture was actually taken here in Phoenix, less than a mile from our home, on Dec. 5th. I love how they turned out. I will be sharing more images in the coming year.
Thanks to Cora Kingston Photography! Erica, you're awesome!

1 comment:

NanAZ said...

Praying for a great time with all your family and friends celebrating your dad's life and passions.