Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 is here


Happy New Year!
We actually celebrated the New Year an hour before those of you in the southwest. We left the farm (4 degrees!) arriving in Liberal, Kansas 14 hours later to welcome in the New Year... and to reconnect with the internet. It has been a welcome break from my Mac and makes me want to curb my internet use for the coming year. Hey, a girl can dream.


I have so much to tell you and show you. I took over 500 pics. I know, but the snow was so beautiful!
It has been a wonderful week, far exceeding what I thought or imagined. What a sweet, precious time with my family honoring my Dad's life. My heart is full of gratitude and peace.
Thanks again for your prayers as we traveled. I have never seen so much snow, but we were protected and sheltered throughout the whole journey. My husband is amazing. My God is good. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I can't wait to see your snow pics!

Sandy said...

Hi Linda! Just reading thru your posts. First of all I'm so sorry to read about your Dad, but I know he's with the Lord. And second of all, Merry Late Christmas to you and yours! I love the family pix. Happy New year and looking forward to what God has ahead!

Love, Sandy

NanAZ said...

I realized recently that I have very few real snow photos. I need to plan a trip somewhere so I can get some. Yours are awesome!