Thursday, August 24, 2006

Schwan's came!


Yesterday was quite eventful... the Schwan's "man" came!!
But it was more than that... you see, I have a new Schwan's"man"... she's Sam, my new Schwan's "girl"!!
And I really like her! She's so nice... she loves Koda & Wiley... she's from Minnesota... a farm girl... and cute as a bug! What's not to like! She's now part of the family!

So, what in the heck is Schwan's, you ask!?
Well, those big vanilla-colored trucks that you see around town... well they come to your home at no cost, selling quality frozen foods, at normal prices. They are known for their ice cream products... Blackjack Cherry ice cream! Yummo! Oh and Nicole, I ordered the garlic red skin mashed potatoes! Miranda said they were great!
Oh, and you get a free half gal ice cream on your first order!
Come on... call them up!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I was shocked and quite taken a-back, walking into my house and have a Schwann's woman taking our order. I am use to old men selling me my ice cream, but she is totally cute and I have my ice cream and that is the most important thing...

Jody said...

Hi Linda...just stopping by and thought I'd leave a comment to let you know I was here. Happy Anniversary tomorrow. It is no small thing in our society today to have a marriage stay intact to the same person for 27 years. You are an example to many, I'm sure. Thank you for that...and for reading Nitty.Gritty. too. If you don't make it iut, at least you'll have a good pizza and icecream to top it off with to celebrate! =)

NanAZ said...

Hey you have to give us the phone number if you want us to call. I can't believe I haven't heard of them. I guess it's a Wisconsin thing...but what are they doing all the way out here?

Anonymous said...

Schwann's has the BEST chocolate ice cream ever!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Schwanns! I actually run after their trucks. You should see me when the Girlscouts come to the door to sell cookies...I'm scary!!!
There WILL BE Schwann's ice cream and Girlscout cookies in heaven.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh I would if I could lol
It all looks very tasty! hmmm