Friday, March 21, 2008

the lovely Lady Banks Rose


She's back!
The lovely Miss Lady Banks Rose is back in all her glory! She's a beauty all right.
Love this time of year... the sweet scent of orange blossoms, the colorful wildflowers, everything is in bloom.
Tyler and I got up at 5:30 this morning and went hiking at South Mountain to catch the sunrise. What a sight! It was quite dark as we hiked up the mountain but then we sat and watched the city wake up and come to life. The air was so clear, the flowers so fresh and I was so energized as I took in all the beauty surrounding me. I felt restored, renewed in my spirit, rejoicing, remembering all that Christ did for me.
Happy Easter and have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a wonderful way to spend Good Friday morning. And what gorgeous roses...I can almost smell them from here!

Sandy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Linda.
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Mosaic*Queen said...

These rose bushes are beautiful Linda. I'm thinking of planting another. Just have to find a spot! :-)