Monday, August 24, 2009

sunset & windmills


This was the very last picture I took from our trip to CO last week. And my very favorite. The sun was setting quickly as we traveled between Holbook and the Mogollon Rim. I saw a windmill up ahead and had an idea. But what were the chances that I could capture such an image as we traveled along at 60 MPH? I didn't even mention it to Randy... I just took a chance... and I got it. I was thrilled. You see I love windmills and I love sunsets. The perfect image to end an already full day of jaw-dropping scenery.
(be sure to clic the pic to enlarge)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Linda dear,
You and I share some of the finer favorites in life. I too love windmills and sunsets!!! Yours is awesome!! What a great way to end your day!!
Thanks for sharing dear!!
Debi xo
http://whatscookninjunk.blogspot.com/

Skerrib said...

Pretty!!

NanAZ said...

Great work, Linda! Isn't it fun trying to catch those special moments at 60 mph? Yours is perfect! I probably saw the same windmill, but nowhere near sunset. This is awesome!