Sunday, February 14, 2010

my Valentine sweetheart


This picture was taken a year ago at the Valentine's Dinner & Dancing fundraiser hosted by the A Time For Us marriage ministry at our church. Randy & I are a part of the teaching team and have seen God free marriages to live in health & truth through the awesome material we use. We have another marriage retreat coming up in a couple weeks and I am so excited to see how God restores & reignites the couples that are attending. It's truly one of the most humbling experiences that we get a chance to witness.

31 years ago Randy asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day. For those of you that may not know the whole story, you can get the scoop HERE. Oh and you have to come see what Randy got me for Valentine's Day 25 years ago that made me (and someone else) very, very happy.
Have the sweetest day!
Thanks to Sandi Shipley Photography for the sweetheart portraits!

1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh Linda...so sweet. I went back and read the post about the balloons...Happy Valentine's Day!