Monday, July 25, 2011

cozy cottage on wheels


Randy, Koda and I are heading up to the Mogollon Rim above Payson, Arizona ~
for an overnight retreat in the mountains.


We're like storm-chasers, on the hunt for some thunder, lightning and rain.


And my little perch on that rock is waiting for me to be still...


and know that God is in control.

 ‎"When you stop trying to control your life and instead allow your anxieties and problems to bring you to God in prayer, you shift from worry to watching. You watch God weave his patterns in the story of your life.... As you wait, you begin to see him work, and your life begins to sparkle with wonder." 

- A Praying Life by Paul Miller

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I've never seen those chairs with the little side table before. They are great.

Sounds like your little retreat is a wonderful way to be still and know God.

One of my favorite quotations is "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but gets you nowhere."

Have a great week. Tammy

NanAZ said...

Have fun! Hope you got to enjoy the storm on Sunday night too.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I linked to my old blog. Not my new one.