Thursday, May 19, 2016

My new grandson

HE'S HERE!

"I was wide awake at 3am this morning when I got a text from my daughter Miranda ~

"My water broke, we're on our way to the hospital!"

"Omg, praying! Love you & Aaron!" 

Omg! My baby girl is having a baby today!

Her actual due date is tomorrow, Feb. 11th, but baby Will is coming a day early.

His name is William James Randy. James is Aaron's Dad and Randy is Miranda's Dad. And yes, Randy would remind me every day that Will is going to be named after him. He is so excited! Not sure if that will be evident when he actually meets Will, but I know deep down, he's thrilled."

I typed those words on my blog (Feb. 10th, 2016), then I got ready for work. I dropped Randy off at his adult day care and then to my Fry's on via Linda. I can actually see the rooftops of Scottsdale Shea hospital from my Fry's, so I would step outside throughout the day and with an anxious heart, pray for my daughter and Will. Sure enough, just as my shift ended at 4pm, I got a text from Aaron that Miranda was at 9 centimeters and that I could come to the hospital to await the arrive of Will. I was ecstatic. He was almost here!

Well, long story short... Will arrived 3 hours later after an emergency C-section. Trust me, you're going to want to read Miranda's riveting account of Will's terrifying delivery. He is truly a miracle!

Will's Birth Story


Omg, I am so in love with this little miracle. And my daughter is the best Mommy. And my son-in-law Aaron is an amazing Daddy. And God is always, always good!

1 comment:

joanne said...

How wonderful for your entire family, Randy will be thrilled...I know that you know that. Congratulations on your sweet miracle. Isn't it amazing when your child has her own child...life.