Thursday, August 13, 2026

The 20th Anniversary of My Blog

I posted my very first blog post August 13th, 2006 ~ 20 years ago today!

I've written 1014 posts in 20 years

LindaThompson.blogspot is namedReminisce & This & That

(from the animated Disney movie Robin Hood)

"Reminisce & this & that
And havin' such a good time
Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
Golly, what a day"

If there is one movie our family quoted a lot over the years ~ it was Robin Hood.

Anyway, I've had so much fun reading old blog posts, stories I've written about the past, and the present. I've laughed and cried, giving thanks to God that I documented the details of my life, along with Randy's life leading up to his Frontotemporal dementia diagnosis in 2014. 

My life was a blur after he was diagnosed. I read those posts now and thankfully the memories come back. But they would be long gone had I not written them down.

I am linking you to the 2nd post I ever wrote ~ HERE

No comments: