Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Happy Birthday Randy!

Randy turned 73 on Sept. 7th. 
33 years ago he was gifted an art piece created by our friend Bob Ryan for his 40th birthday party. We all got such a kick out of it. Of course we all imagined he would be playing his 12-string guitar well into his twilight years. 
We never imagined he'd stop... nor receive a dementia diagnosis.

 Although unlike the art piece, Randy still has a head full of black hair and still so handsome.


When I visited Randy on his birthday he stared deep into my soul and I felt such a strong connection. Those moments are so rare. But then he leaned in for the sweetest kiss. I was stunned. Oh how I needed to know he is still there and still knows me. So grateful to God.

Happy Birthday Honey ~ from your Sugar


 

No comments: