Monday, November 06, 2006

artful souls tour


The 1st Annual Artful Souls Tour on Saturday was soooo FUN! We started the day with coffee, juice and muffins and then we were off to Lucky # 15 in Phoenix to begin our tour of scrapbooking stores throughout the Valley.





We had lunch outside on the patio at the Wildflower Bread Company in Gilbert. I had their wonderful Autumn Pumpkin soup and yummy crusty bread. The best soup EVER! I can't wait to go back for more! Who's with me?!



Miranda being too cute at the Mystic Paper store in Mesa!


I bought a couple ampersands! YEH!

I will leave you with this quote:
"I've spent most of my money scrapbooking and eating out, the rest I've pretty much wasted."
That about says it all...

3 comments:

NanAZ said...

What a fun day it was! Thanks for all you did to make it so special Linda!

Anita said...

Unfortunately, scrapbooks are not (yet?) popular in Germany. I'd love to try this!

Sarah and Jack said...

That soup looks delicious!