Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shout to the Lord!

Hey everyone!
Please check out this link here!
Lallee's Cottage is one of my favorite blogs and she recently posted about the American Idol contestants singing one of my favorite worship songs "Shout to the Lord" the other night. She posted the You Tube link too, for those of you that missed it.
I missed the very end of the show Wednesday night when they first sang it, so I was hoping to see a recap the next night... but never dreamed they'd sing it all over again!!! Oh my gosh, I cry every time I watch it on You Tube!! So powerful! And then to find out on Lallee's blog that it was the most downloaded song from Wednesday night! Waaay, way cool!

4 comments:

Lallee said...

Thank you for the heads up! It was awesome.

Lallee

NanAZ said...

Way cool! Thanks for sharing it.

Sandy said...

Hi Linda, wasn't that the coolest? We watched it several times!

Angie in AZ said...

WOW! Amazing! If I die before you, make sure this song is sung... no, SHOUTED at my funeral! It's one of my most favorites ever and I've always had a hard time singing it without crying. Thanks for sharing this!