Saturday, August 09, 2008

Tyler singing "I'm Yours"

So I've had this song stuck in my head for days. I'm either singing it out loud or I'm singing it in my head. all. day. long.
Here's the problem, the song is so wordy. I don't know all the words. But I love the tune, so I make up my own words.
Much to the chagrin of my son Tyler.

So this morning Tyler tells me he was up all night recording that very song and it's up on his MySpace. Oh my gosh. Ya, it's that good!
Now I will never get it out of my head!
Btw, it's "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Tyler's singing and playing everything you hear.

Click HERE. The song automatically starts playing.

Turn up your volume and enjoy! (check out "Kiss from a Rose" too)
Great job Tyler!


Here's Tyler with his little niece Emolyn. Oh, he adores her!

5 comments:

Skerrib said...

Hey, we have that same baby gym! Love it.

Skerrib said...

Man, can Tyler sing. That's fantastic.

Tricia said...

Singing from Tyler was fantastic!

NanAZ said...

I didn't hear the song yet but i love the pic of him with Emolyn.

Rue said...

Hi Linda :)

Great song! Cute pic too :)

rue