Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Emolyn in overalls

Is there anything cuter than my grandbaby in overalls? I think not. I found these Old Navy overalls at my little thrift store and then found the cutest top at Kohl's to give it some pop. Of course her hot pink Crocs add even more pop to the ensemble, wouldn't you agree?


And what does she do right away? Slips her little hands in the pockets. That girl is killin me with her cuteness!



Love these two. Daddy & daughter.
My own Dad has been in the hospital this week with pneumonia. My heart has been heavy and sad and anxious. He has been in a nursing home for the past 4 months, in the later stages of Alzheimer.
So we pray... and wait on the Lord.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, she is getting so big. And the first thing I saw was her pink Crocs.
You are blessed! xo

Bette Hughes said...

Oh Linda, I am praying for you and the family. I have been down that road and it is so hard not be anxious and sad and yet hopeful knowing that God is so good and gracious and that he is with your Dad and family. Lots of hugs and prayers, Bette

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Linda,
I am so sorry to hear your Dad is not doing well. Could you go to Gooseberries web site and pick something from the menu? I guess they need us to pre-order. Just e-mail me back when you know and I'll pass it along. Cindy

Laurie - Lolo So Retro said...

She's stylin'! Love the hand in the pocket - she's runway-ready!!!

I'm sorry about your father. I know it is so hard. {{{}}}

Laurie S.

NanAZ said...

She is such a doll! There is nothing cuter than a toddler in overalls. Love her hats too.

So sad to hear about your dad. We will be praying for him and for the whole family.

Skerrib said...

There is nothing cuter. Love the hot pink. She will have so much fun keeping odds & ends in those pockets along with her hands.