Sunday, May 09, 2010

Phx Suns & this 'n that


~ found these two galvanized pieces in the garage and glued them together. I love pedestals!

~ entered a contest and won a 1-hour virtual organizing session with a professional organizer @ Perfectly Placed Organization & Design. I really didn't know what to expect but let me tell you, it was so amazing! Susan had me send her pictures via email and she gave me ideas and inspiration galore over the phone! I highly recommend it!

~ the Phoenix SUNS sweep the San Antonio SPURS! Couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day! (I'm actually typing this hours before the game even starts) Now that's confidence!

~ I am slowly getting comfortable with my new kitchen. But still don't have the drawer & cabinet pulls installed yet. And the blue tape is getting old.

~ we had chicken (on the grill) & the first corn of the season (on the cob) for Mother's Day lunch. Oh my gosh, SO YUMMY!

~ I am having way too much fun fluffing my nest. I love being a homemaker. I just don't like to clean.

~ speaking of my nest, we're empty-nesters for the summer! Our youngest moved into a rental home with friends. But he'll be moving back in August when the lease is up and the owner puts the house up for sale.

~ the PHX SUNS went to the NBA Finals in 1976... then again 17 years later in 1993. And yes, it's 17 years later. OK, I'm not making any predictions... just stating the facts. And getting my hopes up.


~ so, I'm actually watching the game hours later... and as predicted THE SUNS SWEEP THE SPURS!! YEH!!

~ bring on the Western Conference Finals! SUNS in 6- over the Lakers.

~ 28 years ago I was weeks away from becoming a Mommy. I would later wonder how I could ever possibly love another like I loved Shawn. Well, I not only loved Miranda with ALL my heart, but Tyler too. I am forever grateful to God that He entrusted me with these amazing children. My heart is overflowing this Mother's Day.

No comments: