Sunday, January 23, 2011

SUPER BOWL BOUND!


You bet I'm wearing my very own PACKER jersey that friends surprised me with on my 50th!
And I'm planning to be back after the game for some serious Super Bowl bound celebrating!
Till then~
GO PACKERS!
BEAT DA BEARS!


YEAH!!! *** THE PACKERS WON *** YEAH!!!


True story, I actually didn't wear my jersey till after the half.
(because I really don't like wearing polyester very long)
Well, that's when the Bears started scoring, and that's not good.


So I finally took off the jersey, and the Packers started scoring again! YEAH!


All to say, I will not be wearing my jersey on February 6th. Haha!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I see it is an A.J. Hawk Jersey!!! Did you know - - - that BESIDES playing for Ohio State in College, his sister is married to Brady Quinn who was QB for Notre Dame AND A.J. is a cousin of Hawk families that are big time WGM missionaries!!!!

Such a cool family story - - -

People are celebratin' BIG TIME in there here artic tundra state tonight!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Yeah! Yep...there was Packer cheering here too!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Dan is in Packer heaven right now!
It's so exciting!
Hugs,
Cindy

All That Glitters said...

Whoo hoo!!! Packers all the way!!!