Saturday, November 05, 2011

Randy's Christmas Concert


My husband Randy wrote this on his blog ~ A Believer's Journey ~

For many years I have done a Christmas Concert of my original music around the subject of the birth of Christ. I am accompanied by some of my closest friends as well as my family. It is a great evening of music and some stories I tell every year.

It has become a very popular concert for many people who know about my ministry. 
It is also a really neat way to introduce the Christmas season. I can honestly say that it is the most enjoyable thing I get to do every year
and I am looking forward to doing it again this year. 
I hope that you will come and celebrate the greatest gift ever given 
and enjoy a night of music and stories to focus our hearts on 
God's gift to us ~

 JESUS.

No comments: