Friday, August 31, 2007

sew happy


Sew loving some of my summer sewing finds! Makes me sew happy when I come across such lovely vintage sewing baskets and sewing theme fabrics at my local thrift stores. Would I be taking this a little too far if I said I was sew sewprised to find them? Ya, you're right. Enough. (Paid a buck or two for each of these items)


I love the tape measure running along the salvage on the blue fabric. And the antique sewing machines on the other two fabrics are precious, along with the cute thimbles and pins and pink measuring tapes. How cute is that! Clic the pic to see for yourself.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yup! Thread catchers! Gotta make me some thread catchers for my Etsy Shop. And you're thinking... "girlfriend, what Etsy Shop are you talking about?" Well... the Etsy Shop that my awesome, talented husband is creating for me, as we speak! I KNOW! It's FINALLY happening! Stay tuned for updates!

6 comments:

NanAZ said...

I'll buy one of the blue thread catchers when you get it made, but I don't have to go through Etsy or is it Esty, do I? How about if I just pick it up when I'm at your house. Can't wait to see your online shop.

You go girl!

NanAZ said...

Oh and it would be so awesome if you could figure out a way to get the tape measure to go around the edge of the top of the bag. make sense?

oak wind farm said...

Wow! Love everything! The sewing fabrics are adorable!

JUST A MOM said...

OK now I KNOW you did NOT go to MY thrift shop to grab them before me right,,,,,, right... oh well.... I love them,,,

Nancy said...

Oh, I just can't wait to hear more about your "Etsy Shop". You are such a creative and talented lady! Keep us posted.

Gina said...

That's really great fabric!