Sunday, September 30, 2007

Love my Jersey Boys!

Miranda and I just saw JERSEY BOYS!!! Oh my gosh!!
The*most*fun*night*EVER!!!
I had this huge grin on my face the whole night! We both cried and cried at the end! We were just so happy.
LOVED the music! Every single song just took me back and made me want to get up and dance!
I have always loved Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons since I was in high school in the 70's. Check this out and listen to their hits! You'll be hooked! Miranda has had the Jersey Boys soundtrack for over a year and could hardly wait to take me to see it with her.


All I gotta say is "Oh what a night! Late September back in... '07, we saw the Jersey Boys!"
Look, it's late, I'm tired and we take off to WI in the morning. Lots to do.
Good night and I will be posting along the way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, I'm SO happy for you! You girls looked absolutely gorgeous. :) I'm glad to hear that the show was such fun! I know my mom really wants to see it--they got to see Frankie Valli in Reno back in the 80s and they just loved it. We tried when we were in NYC last year but it just didn't happen. Maybe it will tour and come to us!

So glad you had fun! You'll have those songs stuck in your head for days. :) LOL

Jessica said...

You looked so beautiful!!! How fun!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Linda, what a sweet story about you & Randy meeting. I love that & I totally remember all those Christian musicians you mentioned. Wow, we're getting old!

Rhoda

Anonymous said...

Hey hot ladies! What a wonderful, fun, and girly evening.